top of page
Plans & Pricing
Below are different plans & pricing packages for New Applicants, Chaplain Membership Fees, Registration for classes & others. If you are unsure which plan you should be booking, please call the office for more details at:
Application Fee100$Pay Your Application/Registration Fee Here...
- This Application Fee is mandatory for all new registrants...
Chaplaincy Program3,400$Full Course Fee: $3,400.00 + taxes for New Registrants
- Become Registered, Licensed & Certified in 6-8 Months!
Chaplaincy Program200$Every monthMinimum Deposit to Begin the Program is $250.00
- Payments arrangements are flexible!
Crisis Training450$Crisis Training Workshop & Certification Program
- Understand the dynamics of hostility, anger & more...
Anger Management250$Anger Management Program for all Chaplains or Individuals
- Handle your anger issues and build healthy family habits
Marriage Program350$Chaplains Marriage Officiant Program for Certified Chaplains
- Obtain a Marriage License to legally perform weddings
Volunteers0$This is perfect for those who want to volunteer at COOCCFree Plan
- Volunteer and administer to those who are less fortunate!
- Volunteer at other institutions or go on an excursions!
- Get the hands-on experience!
Membership Renewal120$Every yearYearly Membership Renewal for Certified & Ordained Chaplains
- Membership Renewal Due Dates: December 1st, 2020/21/22
- This is to keep your Badge & ID Card VALID!!!
Finishing School100$Chaplains Finishing School is to teach proper etiquette
- You will learn proper etiquette training. All ages from 16+
- Life skills & more...
- This is excellent for Auxiliary Chaplains in Training
Pulpit Training0$Perfect for Chaplains who want to open a church ministryFree Plan
- Learn how to run your own ministry effectively!
First Aid Training70$Perfect for Chaplains to receive Basic First Aid Training
- This is a refresher for all Chaplains & New Students
- Starts at $70.00 depending on level of First Aid required!
Communion Training0$Chaplains will learn how to administer communionFree Plan
- You will learn various ways of administering communion
MHFA Workshop50$Mental Health First Aid Workshop
- Prepare to interact confidently about mental health issues
COOCC Mental Health325$Chaplains Mental Health Awareness Program
- Mental Health First Aid
- Learn to assist individuals with mental health issues
bottom of page